Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Veli.. tired lah Deh..

I'm damn freaking tired now. I guess this always happens whenever there's EXAM! My eyes just get damn tired.. and my face feel HOT.. but I just cant sleep when I'm on my bed but when the book is open.. I swear I can just LIE DEAD on my table! Seriously... I really hope exam just ends like tomorrow but WTF.. its just the beginning!

But well.. there is still a need for some RELAXATION during this very stress period.. and thank god to my PTBF..cum bodyguard.. I manage to RELAC abit!!

I had Mahjong.. at Gab's place where I got my first Shi San YAO!! I guess its Gab's top that brought me some luck and maybe those ARMY cadets face that inspired me for my shi san yao since I'm facing them during the 3 pok.
Then it was dinner at ASHTON!! The steak is nice and cheap.. and I had YOGURT for dessert!
Then it was another game of MJ.. at Dre's place. I know I look TAK-GLAM here but I dun really bother about my looks now since its EXAM!! Where got time to take bus to junction 8 to buy mask and facial product.. U TELL ME LAR!!! I dun even have the time to pluck my brows!! Shait!!

Then it was study session with Syl, Joyce and my dearest PTBF cum bodyguard!! Haha! Thanks for everything MR kervin goh! I know I know... you have been really sweet to bring me out to try all the delicious food... and ensure I reach my DOORSTEP everytime I head out.. and never fail to pick me up even though u stay at SEMBAWANG!! *tears fall* BUT... I also do something in return okie.. I accompany u to talk cock until 4am in THE MORNING even though I should be mugging at home!!

Sigh.. I'm feeling tired.. but NOPE... Not going to sleep! Shall find the correct SPOT to study Market research!! *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment