Sunday, October 5, 2008

Its blogging TIME..

Its time for some bloggie!! *yawns* I have been mugging real hard for my coming papers that I hardly have some time to breath and RELAX! Finally... dearest Lisa agreed to plan some small gathering with me, Syl and Zhiwei since zhiwei is going off tomorrow to Dubai for 21 days! Gab, Jiahui and sweetie Racheal was with us too.. and well.. the dinner wasn't that SHIOK.. and yes.. its cost is Ulalala... freaking not worth the money... but still I enjoy it loads!

Head down to Bugis junction after that and we ended up at the ARCADE!! We were all enjoying ourselves like some small kid.. throwing balls and stuff! Syl caught a big elephant( I think its DUMBO) from the machine.. and its so cute that I kope it from Lisa! HAHAHA! Now its at my place! The group dispersed.. and it left with just the 3 of us.. Syl, Lisa and ME.. oh yes.. and Mr Elephant! We headed down for some Yogurt feast! Met up with ZW and Gab once again..

Lisa left.. and Syl wants to go to Loyang Dua Pek Gong.. to pray.. and so.. WE ALL WENT THERE! It was my first time day! I felt so peaceful over there. It was somehow fun to walk around the temple.. praying to all the gods! It was my first time heading to the temple in the night with my friends.. so well.. that explains why I'm so excited about it! Had supper with Syl and tata.. I'm HOME with Mr Elephant!

Sigh.. life has been rather boring recently! I think I'm getting FAT! Having to indulge yourself with snacks and lunch and DINNER.. and being a bed POTATO (I dun even slack on the COUCH).. watching youku.com isnt helping me to lose down any kilos at all! Sigh.. and since I couldnt do much with my fats now.. I shall just keep doing MASK.. and protect my face before it goes CUI with my weight!

How can my life be improved when.. my dearest isnt with me, 4 tuition assigments a week, tons of work to do and I have just 24hrs a day!

Well.. its the no. 3 day of not hearing from you. I'm wondering if everything is alright over at your side. I am starting to miss you just like how I did the previous time but I just kept telling myself.. TIME will be even more miserable with me thinking too much about u!

xoxo.. I miss you awesomely muchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment