Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm just being so... RANDOM!

Its yet another mugging day for me. I'm tired of such life. I dun even feel contented when I'm out shopping for bday cake with JJ. I just feel so moodless even though JJ was cracking numerous jokes. But well.. I still enjoy that little shopping spree with him. I guess its always this period of time when I get PARANOID and pissed over the slightest things. So peeps.. please stand 10km away from me if you dun wish to get PISSED by me... TEE HEE! I'm just jk!


And So.. I have told you guys about Syl. catching Mr Ele right? Yes.. Here's a picture of the Original parents of Mr Ele cause Mr Ele wad caught by Syl for Lisa! But Miss FIFI.. KOPE it away! Ha ha ha!


This is Mr Ele standing tootz-ly on my mj table(which was transformed into a study table). It gave me quite abit of motivation. But well.. syl rang me up and exchange Mr Ele to another identical one. He spent $50 just to catch another one which happened to have a SLIT on his trunk. I know Syl wasnt that bad to exchange a faulty one with me.. so its alright.. I will perform an operation once I'm free. He wanted to change with me cause he 'BELIEVED' that Lisa was the rightful owner of Mr Ele 1! Hahha.. how cute! Anyway, be it Old or new.. I still treasure Mr elvester alot!! Yes.. I shall name my elephant Mr EL-VESTER!! I talk, hug, kissed and study with him whenever I need someone! He's like so huggable and GONG TOOTS lar! So cute!!! And.. I LOVE THE ELEPHANT.. not SYL!! So please.. read carefully!!!!
Well.. just let me cam whore abit over here. Yes.. thats me!! The fatty cheeky girl! *slaps* I feel so chubby!!










It's had been 3 weeks since you left this island. 5 weeks more to welcome Mr Ah neh back to this sunny island!! The conversation we have now are getting shorter and lesser. We can't sms since there's no reception over that side, you don't call me much since you think it was a hassle to run about finding the phone. You don't go online most of the time since there are many people snatching for it. Even if you do, I'm always not LUCKY to see you online. It was only the 4th day that you called and I couldn't even recognised that voice of yours for I have forgotten how it even sound like.

The only way we are communicating now is to msn offline/email. How wierd can this be and how long can it takes? I'm trying hard to occupy myself but at times, I still need to know that there's someone who is thinking of me too.

Ah... Shiat.. whatever!




I really hope you're doing fine there. I miss u really much!


Taken during my 21st bday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment