Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleepy Day..

Its finally a day I can breath a little. I still have got project not done yet though... but well... I'm too tired to squeeze anymore ideas out. ANYONE available to help? Any users of Haivanas and REEF?

I woke up at 10am today.. and still feel very sleepy at 12pm and so I slept till 3! I couldnt believe it either. I tried to study and do some project during that 2 hrs.. but well.. its not that constructive. I nearly doze off on my table!

I've been addicted to YOUKU.com with all the movies! Manage to watch Love Guru and MEET DAVE during my break times. I didnt know its that addictive when *HE* tell me he watches many movies there... now I know why!

And so.. someone is flying on a jet plane.. to somewhere tomorrow! Really hope HE will manage to survive there and enjoy his 1.5 days of fun. Hope to hear that u're safe and sound upon returning to the lion city!

Alright.. I shall get back on my work! Hp has been damn quiet for the past few days... wondering if its spoilt or something.. why isnt it vibrating?? Hm..

OK.. b4 I leave..

got it from Jacyn's blog.. oh my... FI is like.. OMG!! A pity that I was too busy to catch it on tv.. shait!

No comments:

Post a Comment