Friday, September 26, 2008

Web cam Craze

Well well.. treat it as I'm swa Ku swa Hai or so whatever.. but it was just recent that I started with the web cam craze after daddy gotten new lappies for us. I started cam whoring like an idiot in front of the lappy..
Like This..!!! With my 22 yr old Ka Puang that always smell so terrific!! But its a little too small for my huggies.. but still I love it loads. It was nearly gone.. when daddy secretly took it to the garbage bag when we shifted.. but smarty me.. sneak it from the garbage bag.. HAHAHHAA!!!
Then I started web cam-ing with friends. THe first was Gibson.. but well.. due to some reasons... I shall not put his photo up... Hehe.. and yes.. see how KUKU I look over here.. alright.. I always look KUKU!! I was totally enjoying myself with the web cam session!! Thanks for the time spent Mr Gibson!!
I seriously love the wonders of technologies these days.. without the help of web cam.. I guess phone calls will be damn expensive!! SEE... I can TALK FOR FREE and look at him instantly!! But well.. he will be gone for outfield for 6 weeks.. so doesnt really make much difference!! Still.. SEE how cute he is.. with his oversized sweater!! That was actually MINE.. cause i always wear that when we are out watching movie.. hehee!! Yes..Aussie very cold I know.. but whats with sweater and a shorts? contradiction!!

Anyway... I LOVE WEB CAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment