Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another trip to the airport..

The very last time I went to the airport was to send him off to Taiwan. I remembered tearing like a baby when he departed. Eluether had to run back to his car to get tissue paper for me and everyone was laughing at me. Well well.. I just couldnt hold back my tears lar. The sobbing didnt end till like 1 week later.. and I felt like some helpless child then.. Totally hated that kind of feeling.

But well.. the fetching part was even funnier... His parents got the wrong timing and we went there like 2 hrs earlier. I swear I felt like 10 yrs waiting for his arrival at that time.

This time.. its 2 mths to Wallaby. I must admit I felt a little stronger due to that short little breakup we had. I have been accompanying him for the past few days.. and this boy here had gotten me a Agnes B bag to prove his apologese and love and SO WHATEVER lar.. he even gave me some money to spend when he's away. Things we do together for the past few days includes playing WORD SEARCH for hrs and having crab noodles with his army frens and Mdm at AMK.

His flight to Wallaby was at Terminal 3. Nothing special about there actually.. I dun even feel that its an airport. We had dinner over at the food court and its really expensive. I followed him around and saw his army friends who are pretty friendly. His WO who saw me in Taiwan still REMEMBERS MY FACE and even had a small chat with me. His Mdm is like really friendly.. and she's like a mummy who jokes around.

Seriously.. I do feel a little sad now that he's away. But well.. I have made promises to myself that I will study hard during this 2 mths and NO WAY am I gonna brood over him like how I was the other time. This silly boy even saved some HK drama series and Gossip girls into my lappy so that I will be entertained when he's away.


Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment