Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Major TLC

I'm once again down with a bad flu and sore throat. I guess I must have gotten it from my tuitee.. since both him n his brother are down with the same illness. I seriously hate to fall sick. I'm SCARED! Havent been feeling that well lately.. and I guess its due to the fact that I'm getting old that I feel that my bones are getting useless and my health hasnt been that great. I really pray that NOTHING will happen to me!!

Thursday is drawing nearer and nearer.. I'm worried for the outcome and PLEASE.. I really hope nothing serious will happen to him!!

I'm starting to like giving tuitions nowadays especially this primary 5 girl. I always feel that she is just like me when I'm at her age.. LAZY yet smart. Tuition hmws are always not done and I will always push all my hmw and spelling to my tutor for her to teach and ended up.. 2 hrs on SCH HMW and SPELLING! she scolded me more than 10 times over this and finally.. she complained to my mum which obviously.. HAVE NO EFFECT lar! But well.. I scored quite well for my exam in the end due to the fact that she didnt give up.. but the price to pay for that will be INCREASED TUITION FEE for the next yr! HAHAHA!! I really do hope to see a major difference in all her result..

OK... off I go for some online retail therapy.. sicko girl needs to have a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment