Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bday surprise

I thought it will be just another day for me.. I went to have lunchie with daddy and he was saying that I can choose anything I want to eat since its my bday.. and so i made it easy.. to say I want CHICKEN RICE! We had lunch and headed back home.. some unknown number CALLED.. and I thought it was a prank call by Mr Gibson.. cause sound super alike.. and he was asking me if anyone is home cause there's a delivery!

I told daddy to hurry up.. with his parking.. and RUSH up! Daddy was telling me.. MUST BE A FLOWER DELIVERY LAR.. and I just give a excited SMILE!! The lift reaches the 6th level.. and the man happen to be somebody else and not Gibson.. I saw a BIG bouquet of Sunflowers which I instantly know who its from. I swear it is an embarrassing sight when I have to collect the flowers in front of daddy who said.. SEE... I TOLD U!!


Apart from the flowers.. which really made me so HAPPY... I still receive some very shocking wishes. Like.. Arthur who REMEMBERS my bday for he claims that he felt someone nagging at him to buy presents.. and then something struck his mind to wish me. HOW NICE! And.. Andre who smses me on behalf of everyone.. who isnt in Spore. Syl... who very nicely MSN me! I'm a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment