Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Its my 22nd bday TODAY!! This yr's bday seems to be the GREATEST and most MEMORABLE bday eva n eva. Nope.. I didnt have a big bday bash at a ballroom but then... its still the nicest and most loveliest bday! Isaac, Lionel Koh and JJ organised a bday bash on the 13th. Isaac was the bartender that night and his mango ALCOHOL was very famous that night. Everyone love it! We indulge ourself with Wii and the guys were busy talking, eating and playing PS2! The lovelies got me apple strudel for my bday cake. They even made me Jega bombs..! I nearly tear when everyone started singing HAPPY bday song for me. It's easy to sing a bday song but its weird to hear pple sing for u and u're not singing. I received 4 lovely bday presents that night. It's Rayne's cupcakes which she delievered it from clementi to Bishan just to pass me. Regi's and Mel's LONGCHAMP pouch..(OMG), Fel Teo's perfume and yes yes... KOOICHI's shaved head. Seriously.. I'm lost for words with what these friends can do.. all I can say is.. I'm touched and totally appreciate it!
Iz's bday mixed for me... Lovely colour right?
Rayne's Cuppycakes
My bday cake!
The girls that came..

The game that made the girls WON!!!!
Jega Jega!!!
Kooichi's VERY NICE HAIR before enlistment.












Sunday came.. and My dad and sis insisted to have a bday dinner with me. Daddy decided to bring me to East Ocean for dinner and since I was craving for Shark fin.. He ordered the shark fin set for me. Hehehe! I didnt manage to take any photos.. My hp is SPOILED!! I need money!!

As it was Mooncake Festival. He decided to buy lanterns for the night to celebrate this occassion. It was fun having to walk ard with those 50 cents lanterns. Alot of pple were playing with fire ard the pond.. We left with only a few candles.. so we decided to make ours too. Very lame I know.. but we were just trying to act young.. and plus the fact that he likes to play with FIRE everytime.. so I shall just let him play. It was a long walk and by the time we reached my condo, its 12am!! He gave me a big wish.. and then.. heads home. Loadza pple wish me too.. I was surprise to see like 6 msges when I woke up.. xueting, Xinyi, Edwin, Kanyi, Mel, Jun Jie, Iz, Jia Li, Tiffany, Zan Wen, My sis, My mum, My Dad and yes.. you. Thanks for all the wishes k? Totally hearts it lots!!!









So how am I celebrating my exact bday? Hm... no plans! Back to books and tuition!! Yawns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment