Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guitar Hero Aerosmith


So many things had happened during the weekends which I seriously don't wanna talk about it. Went town on Saturday with HIM and we both decided to splurge on Guitar Hero Aerosmith which cost us a nicely $155. It was pouring when we decided to had home by bus... and we ran under the heavy rain just to get to the bus stop. It was stupid with me trying to shelter HIM and ME and yes.. the humongous box of guitar hero.

Reached his place at about 10 plus and I couldnt wait to ROCK the house with the guitar. And being the usual ME... who always have a heart of a young baby girl.. I just stood there impatiently watching HIM fixed the guitar and reading the manual.. YAWN... typical engineering BOY!

We played till 2am and we could see stars on the tv while playing.. We were too tired to carry on but well.. I manage to create my BAND.. named FIFIMISTICA!! Its currently earning money to buy a better electric guitar!! I'm totally loving it!!

I was telling Van van on Monday about it cause she is playing it on her bf's ps3 too but hers more ZAI.. still got Mic and drum set... which I AM GOING TO GET HIM THAT TOO WITH of course.. HIS MONEY since he is going to Wallaby for 2 mths. I'm so gonna rock the house down... Hahhaa.. and start singing.. WHY DOES THE SUN GOES SHINING.. right van?? HAHAHHAHA! Legend of Rock Band 2 better come out ASAP... and please... GOD.. CHEAP PRICE TOO... I dun mind paying $300 on it.. but not anything more than that!! Alrighty.... gtg now!

No comments:

Post a Comment