Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Laugh OUT loud

I'm not trying to be mean here.. but this really make me laugh till my tears starts to stream down.


“OMG ....wat a lovely pic sia ~~~ ... haha .. any i m leon a designer .. abt me ar .... mm...

well , 14th Aug is when i 1st landed on earth ~ cool ar ~ i m Leon .. .& a Leo too ..

mm.. i spend 18 years to finally knw wat is bf gf .. yup.. it my 1st love " patoring " .. amazing rite ? well.. but it ended in 2mths time ..damn it ! neva even get to kiss her lol...

so i move on... met a ger n we dated 4yrs.. long rite ? haha.. still .. we broke up ~~~ arrg....

then .. gugu GOV send me letter go pulau tekong "chiong sua " ... end up i "chiong" for 2yrs underpaid ...lol

at age 23 , 1st time CLUBBING !!! DOUBLE O ~~~ wa kow ae... sua ku sia... go in dark dark.. music loud loud ... haha.. wat a gu gu i was tat time..now~~~ club til "ka nen " = leg weak lol hahaha...

then i start workin.. for interior firms.. switched 4 firms cos they went bankrupt .. duno its i swayed of they sway haha... finally end up at a better firm.. 4th storey sia.. got pool table somemore lo..

now 2008 , i haf emerge from a gu gu nerdy into a new MUTATED fun loving devil in town lol.. wa kow.. sound like ninja turtle lo... kawabanga !!!

so tis is moi ! #^_^#
*HP NUM* sms me ok...

wat ur no / msn wor ? i sms u”””””””


OMG.. got so suay anot? Anyway, I didnt even bother to reply...

No comments:

Post a Comment