Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Answers is what I lack of now.

I wish life could be as simple as it seems sometimes. I wish answers could drop from the sky sometimes to tell me what route I should start with. I wish the future we beholds will be as smooth as possible.

I just dun wish to make anymore mistakes. It has been 2 mths and I've been leading a terrific life with me proudly doing my stuff.. but why must shit happens in the midst of it?

I have never thought of toying anyone's feeling. All these while.. I'm just following what my heart tells me so.. and I seriously think that its not helping me much at all.. and now.. I'm in a huge dilema. I have nv thought I will make someone so disappointed my actions and I'm really so sorry about it. I know sorry isnt what you wanna hear and explainations is what I lack and what you dun want to hear too. GOSH!!!!!! *slaps*

I guess I'm still not as smart as I thought I am. It hurts when you're being accused of being a winner in toying pple's feeling when u didnt even intend to.


I need ANSWERS.. GOD.. PLEASE ANSWER THEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment