Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sa Wa Ti Kah... Kah Pun Ka...

I have been really busy for the whole of this week. Its finally FRIDAY!! Though I know there's tons of project awaiting me but I'm so gonna get my ass out of this house and venture around TOWN! Meeting the gang later for shopping session at the IT SHOW!

Apart from Proj and Proj, I have been busy having tuition and planning for the THAILAND trip. Well.. its still not confirm yet but I really do hope it will be a success. The previous time at BKK... we had loadza of fun. I was there with my then bf, JJ and Huifang. We shop till we drop dead on the floor every night. The guys kept complaining about their sore feet and finally... we went for a foot massage on the very last night. I didnt enjoy the massage as much as them cause I'm very SENSITIVE with pple touching my feet. 3 of them was having their relaxation time except ME.. turning here and there and giggling all the way. :(

Here's a photo of our lovely apartment. I'm still missing it even though it had been a yr. I miss jumping around the big room and of course the lovely breakfast buffet that was served. I just realise its S$100 per night. Quite Ex. as compared to other hotels but its all worth it. The hotel was neat and tidy everyday cause he's damn ANAL about cleanliness... the only dread part was JJ coming to our room to smoke.

YES!! This is a proof of them smoking at my BALCONY!! They are like there every 3 hrs and plus the fact that CIGGIES are super cheap there.. they smoke like as if they are the king.

Well.. thai food wasnt to our likings cause there's like veg and wierd sauces. I guess its also because of our luck that it kept raining during that season. We were left with no choice but to eat fastfood restaurant everyday. I love the fastfood there.. cause they serve THIGH meat everywhere even MAC, AnW and burger king. The aftermath of having fastfood restaurant everyday was a super red heaty lips on everyone of us. I remember JJ kept claiming that he PU ZHUAK liao.. hahahhaha!

Well well.. I totally miss BKK so much k!! Where else can u find super GOOD $10 manicure with super good nail art? I'm so gonna shop till I drop this time again when I'm there!! OKOK... done with all dreams.. now back to books!

No comments:

Post a Comment