Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bites and Bites

I dunno what's up with my blood recently.. I have like 11 mosquitoes bites and ants bite in total. Its starting to disfigure my body. -_- It itch like crazy at different timing. It itch the worst when I'm sleeping. I just wish that there's a robot scratching me when I'm sleeping every night.

I have changed the bedsheets and vacuum the floor... SO.. Mozzies better dun FIND ME ANYMORE b4 I start using BYGONES to bygone u mozzies away!

I went to the Safra 21 click run on Sunday. I wasnt there to RUN of course.. just to wait for someone for 2 hrs at a bus stop feeding mozzies again. I indulge myself with 2 magazines for that 2 hrs. Looking at those runners, I dunno why but I feel a sudden enthusiam of running a crosscountry or marathon. I guess its time for me to participate in a 6 click run. I doubt I can run that far but well.. I will definitely be proud if I completed it. Hearing all the comments of.. 'THe 21click is really good' and stories of 21 click run just makes me feel so proud that YOU have completed it. Oh... I didnt know that MAN in SWEAT do indeed look sexy even Lao ah pek!! I guess I'm starting to have fetish on guys who SWEAT!! Heheheh!

Well, Proj time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment