Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleepy Me.

I woke up at 9.30am today. Mum was as usual at my desk playing maple story and I was being woken up by the swish and swash sound that came from the lappy. Its like an alarm clock to me that its still 9 plus in the morning. Its ok if there's sch but like HELLO... I'm have freaking no sch the whole of today. *pissed*

Mummy warm the leftover curry she made last night and it's still that delicious. I skipped dinner last night due to lost of appetite and yes... a strict diet. I had it in the morning instead so that I can skipped lunch n dinner? I went to pack my pathetic closet again... cause my clothes were in a horrendous mess again and since Lionel koh's bday is next week.. Its better for me to get ready a week b4 first.

Now that I'm done with the packing, I'm pretty aimless on what to do next. My eyes are shutting soon and I guess it should be beauty sleep for now. Proj assignment in the afternoon.. and yes.. MOVIE in the night. *yawns* nights pple.

No comments:

Post a Comment