Saturday, August 2, 2008

The not-so-boring days


I was out with the girlies on Wednesday since they have got the car. Dinner was at Casurina Road. The very last time I had my meal there was with Darren, Enrique, Matthew and like so many other pple.. but on Wed, its just the girlies along with Jun and Jim. The food they ordered were all my favourite.. Ha Chiong Kai, deer meet and etc etc... Yummilicious. The best part was.. THE DINNER WAS TREATED BY JIM. Jim and Jun though might appear to be some ah beng on the road but still.. having them around is like.. GOD SENT. Imagine how lovely Ah jun was when I told him I want to go Jb the other time to get my Wii games and he drove me down, how lovely Ah jun was when he pick me up and be my ahmad to drive me to town and how lovely he was when I told him I had no one to have dinner with and he came down to bring me out for dinner. NOPE.. we are never once an ITEM and never will that EVER HAPPEN. It purely frenship and seriously.. I treasure that kinda frenship alot. As for Jim, he's always a gentleman in front of all ladies. He might appear to be some Bengish guy with Tattoos all over but He never fail to put a good image in front of everyone and his jokes though less hilarious as compared to ah jun.. but its still very funny lar. Regi and Mel are like my favourite sisters. Gossiping with them never fails to bring me back those days when we were young. 1 thing I totally love about them is that this 2 Jiak-Gan-Tang girls even love to hang out with them and they are even trying hard to learn more chinese and Hokkiens. These are my lovely friends who are always there when I needed someone to rant to.


My wallet has always been very bulky since the day I bought it. I have been packing and sorting out my cards but it still turn out... 'BULKY'. There are too little compartments for my cards and I have to stuff like 3 cards into a slot and now.. the wallet looks distorted. How I wish those cards I have were Credit cards.. but just look at the amt of rubbish I have in my wallet. Discount card lar.. Student Card lar.. even POLY STUDENT CARD lar.. and yes.. I even put photos of Van Van in my wallet since she's like my bestie.. and CASH card which have 5 bucks credited inside ONLY..I need a new wallet.. Lovelies.. I dun mind wallet from KATE SPATE... I really dun mind. 15 SEPT ok??? Heheheh!!!

Friday was slacking day at home. I was suppose to do my assignment but I ended up heading to town to get my MAC eyeliner. I had my dearest son to follow me to get it. This boy here really make a good boy. He stopped me from entering FOREVER 21 cause he doesnt want me to spent anymore money and he actually block my way when I was about to go in. He then nicely Talk talk talk... until we reached the station.. GRrr!! So I ended up heading to town getting only the eyeliner. But well.. thanks to him that I manage to save some money up.

We then head down to Junction 8 Arcade to play games. Well.. I must admit I'm not really a very Arcade kinda person cause I have invested TOOOoo much money when I'm younger in the past. I had like 3 tins of Whimsy tickets and I changed like so many soft toys and cups that my dad had to STOP giving me allowance for weeks in order to stop my habit of returning. Since then, I have stop myself from playing arcade games. But kooichi was telling me that there's this particular ball throwing game that was damn fun.. and so I invested 2 bucks just to throw balls at the screen... tee hee... it was a fun 15 mins and 2 doller game!

Then Jj came.. and he was wearing this really nice top that made him so College boy. So cute right? Hehehe... he's still single and very availabe.. FEEL FREE TO TAG ME if interested!! Hehehe! We met up for MONEY NO ENUFF with the rest. The show as compared to the previous isnt that hilarious but still.. it does portray a sad story and made me tear badly during the show too.. YES I know.. I very emotional one CAN!!!

Its saturday and I was pretty aimless after Law lesson. No plans for the day.. and I couldnt really take it. Called Kooichi to ask if there's any plans.. and tata.. he says that desmond and him brought his full camera equipments that day. Met them at abt 6pm and I drag them to see me EAT at my fav. duck rice stall.


I saw this when kooichi was standing at a corner trying to take photos with his stylo Milo cam.. but well well.. my camera phone didnt disappoint me at all.. cause it turns out well too.




Went to this gig.. cause Kooichi had to help to take photos.. Lots of Malays! They were totally having fun dancing and singing! THe band was good but just that I didnt understand what they were singing. Some pple were dressed for the show.. It was fun.

HEre are some pple I got to know there. Rebecca is like so PRETTY lar.. and ROS is like.. so hilarious. I laugh so hard the whole night that my tummy is aching now. All thanks to my dearest Kooichi son that brought his mummy to EXPLORE so much things. Tee hee! Gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment