Thursday, July 31, 2008

New template.

Ok.. So I have finally found some time to change the template and stuff. Its a temporary bg so just bear with it when I have found a better one.

Today will be a new start of everything. I'm really sick and tired of finding words to describe my feelings and I guess I shall just live life the way FIFI should live. I always envy Melissa with her determination to forget abt her ex. I thought I have already moved on when I realise.. just yesterday when we are having our dinner tgt with the girls that NO.. I'm still living in a state of denial. I'm still keeping the $10 note that he gave the other day and the photo of his in my wallet.. and Mel struck me hard when she says.. she actually TORE the photo right on the spot of the breakup. Woo hoo! How cool!!

Alot of pple actually tell me to just chill now and wait for the right man to come by and I guess it was the bad relationship that kinda make me thought that if a guy ever comes by now.. I will definitely treat him really nice.. This perception is definitely so wrong lar.. and I kinda regret it. I was too gullible at that time and well.. I'm happy to say that after much conversation with the lovelies.. I'm REVIVED!

I've tons of assignments and work to do.. I better get my ass on it before I fail the modules again!! Oh.. and Van.. I feel that last night's sms at 2am was really a GOOD ONE! We have got to stay that way k? I hearts u loads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment