Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sick..

Tummy aches greeted me early in the morning today.. and to make things worst.. Mummy woke me up as early as 8.30am to tell me that she will be heading out and I'll have to do the household chores and hang the clothes out to dry. I drag my feet up at 9.30am just to do the hanging... and as soon as I have done that, the dark clouds came. GRR!! HOW SWAY!!

So yesterday was still no so bad. Manage to get my mind off those unhappy stuff. Was chatting with Kooichi online and we randomly agree to meet! Since daddy is out of town again, naughty me just take the car out to drive. Mummy was of course worried but I just kept ensuring her that its gonna be fine cause I'm a GOOD DRIVER! HAHAHA! And so I went to pick Kooichi up and then his fren and then we all head for dinner at thompson area. Drove down to AMK Ave 4 and it did indeed bring back some good old memories which I chose to laugh it out instead of tearing while driving pass.

After chilling, we pick Iz up and chill at Liquid kitchen with JJ! Its really a day of chill out session which I seriously enjoy it. I drove back alone.. and I PARK THE CAR successfully on my OWN! I swear it was an embarrassing sight having to move in n out of the lot so many times until I super pek chek. THANK god that there wasnt any car when I'm parking or else.. I will probably just ACT that I'm waiting for someone or something. STILL.. after about 5 tries.. I MADE IT! Funniest thing was.. mummy was actually WATCHING me park from upstair and she called me and congratulate and LAUGH at me after I made it. GRRR!! Yes.. that's my super bo liao mummy!!

Its finally Wed! He's coming back! Lots of things have been happening~ just pray that things will start to go on smoothly.. PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment