Wednesday, July 9, 2008

nightlife.sg


I have always wanted that cameraman to snap a photo of me everytime I saw him walking ard with that camera in the club. BUT.. never once he bothers about my attention for 4 yrs of my life.. TILL.. 05/07/08 when I was at MOS that he finally saw my existance.. when I was at MOS members with Lionel Koh. I was wearing a pink halter top and a faded blue jeans plus a pair of pumps. ITS like.. so NOT CLUBBING attire.. but still.. I felt so honoured having to take that photo with Lionel Koh.




Then.. I got like really high and started to slack ard members again with Mr Handsome Kooichi. The photographer came again.. and snap a photo of Mr Kooichi and ME and seriously.. I'm totally in love with this photo even though I look like an ACCESSORY on an Object. So gonna put it on my laptop wallpaper.. Tahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment