Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fairy Tale

Have been hearing Beauty and the Beast song for dunno how many times since Iz lend me his cd. I have been putting it on REPEAT mode since the day I realise that the cd have that music.

I have been a Beauty and the Beast fan since young. I always like that movie and I even caught the Disney on Ice when I'm 18 with my ex. I just love the story plot even till now. How I wish I'm in that fairy land with a happy ever after ending. Sigh!!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST............................................

Anyway, yesterday was like a chill out session again with Mr Kooichi (bow low low). Being single is indeed good at times when u just feel like chilling with a guy or 2 guys or many many guys. NO ONE TO REPORT TO!! But.. I simply hate it when u have to walk that empty street all alone.. without anyone to complain how boring lesson was today and how happy my day was. I guess its really time for me to stand upright and be like a women. Enough of hoping and wishing and praying that the right guy will come.. cause I believe they will eventually come when the time is right. I dun wish to put in 10000 times effort and in the end get NOTHING but disappointment and anger.

RED CLIFF today with Iz and gang. Seriously cant wait to see that TAKASHI... my LAO GONG!! Hahahah! Erh... sch starting! Arhzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment