Friday, July 11, 2008

Red Cliff

So it was RED CLIFF last night with my sonnies... Its great to have this group of lovelies to watch RED CLIFF with cause I've been wanting to SUPPORT my dearest hubby in the movie. TAKAESHI!!! OH MY.. he's like my all time hot fav since young. I'm always spending money on GOLD CARD of Takaeshi.. u know those.. OU XIANG KA? Hahhaa! I'm totally obsessed with him.. and last night.. when I saw him.. I was like.. AHHHHHHH.. my dearest ZHU GE LIANG! Ok.. *slaps* enuff of nonsense!!

I reach home at abt 3am. Didnt really sleep well.. and I woke up like 10am and then have lunchie with the parents. It had been so long since we have lunchie tgt and seriously.. I felt so DAUGHTER today... talking to daddy and listening to daddy's PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE! Mummy as usual... kept asking me if there's anyone dating me for the whole damn day.. I'm really pissed! She kept asking me questions like.. WHO and WHY and HOW questions. URGzzz!!

Law later in the afternoon. I'm like really tired now... eyes feels like damn tired.. but I still have to dong till 2 plus 3am cause there's clubbing tonight!! *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment