Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A link to a sad bloggi

I bet you guys must have heard about that OCS guy who passed away during his training in Brunai. Oh god.. my dearest Meili actually send me a link to the gf's blog on how she cope her life after the death and stuff. I teared upon reading it.



READ


Their love life is like so sweet and wonderful and like HELLO.. they are like SO YOUNG lar!! They cherish the relationship so well.. but yet they have to be parted this way. I totally FEEL for them.

Its after this post that I realise.. everyone has a story to tell on their relationship. For my relationship, I realise that its never once a good ending and I have come to a conclusion that its partly my fault in jumping into it too fast. I'm just too impatient with the outcome and therefore it always fail in the end. I guess its really a time for me to really sit down and reflect on myself what essence I should produce for a good realtionship in the next one. Its time for me to SAVE MORE MONEY and have a better future!!

Tahahha! Sch today was -_-!! I nearly leave in the midst of the lecture but I try to endure it till the end. I bought loads of cookies with Van van when the lecture was ongoing. Was munching all along till the clock strikes 5pm. I guess I will put on 10kg if this were to carry on. Single Life in sch definitely ROX.. I'm now given the LICENSE to bio handsome guys and like what Van van says.. I'm so much more CHEERFUL.. no more "MY BF CANNOT BOOK OUT THIS WEEK" is heard from my mouth! Tee hehe! I must admit. I'm really have a carefree life now.. but.. I will only enjoy it when there's frens ard. It still sucks when I'm all alone in the bus or walking home without msging anyone to report that I'm HEADING HOME! Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment