Monday, June 30, 2008

The dirty truth..

I dunno why but god gave me a pair of good instincts or 6 sense since the day I was born. I can predict ANYTHING and it actually goes the way I predicted. I always feel that she's a threat during the relationship but everyone told me not to worry.. but it still ended up the way I predicted.

Am I too smart or purely lucky? WHATEVER! It has been 3 weeks of breakup already.. enuff of emo-ing over someone. It felt like needles piercing through ur heart when the truth is out. BUT thank god that I have someone reminding me over and over again that I shouldnt be bothered by it. Someone who is currently at a hot n humid country . He never fails to ring me up in the afternoon n night to cheer me up even though the phone bill is exp. I'm touched! REALLY!

It somehow reminded me on how *he* and I actually bought a prepaid card to sms each other cause of the exp. call charges. I just didnt mind topping and topping up the card. Then it was the Thailand trip which you kept telling me how much u wont leave me. AND NOW.. its hard to even keep u as friends.

I'm all alone at home again.. and thats when emotional takes over me. I want to head out.. but the weather isn't helping. EVERYONE is at work or sch.. except me! *kill me PLEASE*


Oh.. before I leave..

I LOVE U LISA.. lots lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment