Saturday, June 28, 2008

RANDOM

I had to meet 3 different people on FRIDAY.. and it was helluva tiring yet fun. The funny thing about me is that when I'm single, I will dress at my best and try to be different from the normal me and so I WORE HEELS. Totally hack care abt the blisters and pains.. JUST WHACK.




The camera was working just the way I wanted that day.. Woo hoo! OK.. shall stop being a narcissistt. Ok.. enuff of cam whoring session.





We went for seafood feast on friday night cause it was Eluether's first bk out day from Tekong. It was the guy's treat! Thank u SO MUCH! The strange thing abt being single is that.. you just look picture perfect with all the guys.
It was me and KeeGay..
Me and Kervin..
ME.. and ZHIWEI..













And then Me and Gabby.
















Candid shot by Gabby. SO unglam of me snatching food like that. BUT IT's WORTH IT. The food is like.. so delicious can!!

Ok! So there wont be much mad outing trips anymore from today onwards. School is starting. TIME To start saving b4 my bank acct screams for help. I'm seriously having a severe DAMAGE in my acct now and there's like so many things to get. CLOTHES.. NOTES... FACIAL PRODUCTS! GOSH! I need a sugar daddy to survive... FIND ME ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment