Thursday, June 26, 2008

A tiring life

Its the last week of my sch holidays.. So how did I spend my really last week? Gee hee... NO ONE CAN EXPECT IT.. even myself!

It was DRUNK DRUNK monday with the gang at Crystalbelle. Its like the first time getting drunk in a KARAOKA Lounge lar. But well... having the opportunity to sing my lungs out and drown my sorrows with my really horrible voice.. does make me feel HAPPIER. Stayover at Gabby's place cause my parents will really freaked out with their daughter behaviour and probably ground me for going out late.

Tuesday was spent at Gabby's place THE WHOLE DAMN DAY. I feel as if Poh huat Rd became my second home. Its a place to have fun, CRY and entertainment.

Wed was like.. HOME ALONE at home in the whole afternoon until Kervin called to have dinner. We had our dinner at AMK area without kervin cause he went to Lovey Dovey with his baby. Zouk in the night with Gabby and his army frens. Well.. I wasn't really enjoying myself but still.. there's fun lar.. esp. all the MAMBO dances and stuff.

Thursday was like HOME ALONE again until.. I couldnt take the boredom that I called Kervin up to ask if there's any plan. Met up with Him to get my stuff back. I must admit that the route to his place and the landmarks ard him gave me some SENTIMENTAL attack. I wont be heading up tat stairs anymore and probably.. that will be my last time heading to that area. FUCK IT... stop the emo temptation. Met up with ZW and then we played wii with the rest till soccer starts. HOME at 5 plus with Chompang Nazi Lemak for breakfast.

And its FRIDAY today. I guess it will be home alone today. URGHZ... THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!

Sigh! I think its time to tone down a little in my life already. It has too many roller coaster rides. I regretted doing alot of things after the breakup.. and its silly that after all the wrong things you have done.. I WILL SUFFER, FRIENDS GET WORRIED but.. you just felt nonchalent about it. Friends told me that I'm too desperate for love now and I totally agree and seriously.. no good relationship will work out right now for a rebounce.. and so.. I think.. I will just be every guy's bestest GIRL FRIEND now. No string attached. Good guys are hard to get nowadays.. so I shall just CAMP at one area and drool over the good looking ones and attack on the RARE ones. Tee hee!

Ok lar.. gtg now already! THE WEATHER IS LIKE FREAKING NEH NEH HOT... GOSH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment