Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Greatest stayover

It started with Karaoka session with gab, Kervin and rest. Dun really wanna comment much about anything but all I know was I ended up at Gabby's place cause I was too tipsy to remember WHAT I SAID and I guess my mum would probably freak out so.. GABBY's place!!

I always laugh at Gab whenever he claims that he sleeps 10 hrs a day. HOW COULD THAT EVER BE right? Hahaha.. and I finally know why. His bed is like so comfortable lar.. and his bolster is like so hugable that I'm starting to miss it really badly now. His air con is really cold but his blanket made it so comfy to sleep.. AND SERIOUSLY... the fact that Gab had to sleep on the exercise mat with 3 shorts and 2 tops just make me LOVE THE BED EVEN MORE!!

We woke up.. and headed out for breakfast.. and then back to lalaland while kervin plays the SUPER NOISY game beside us. I felt really way way better after the ton-ning session. The emo talks and tickling session just make me laugh and smile as if there's no tomorrow... and I must really congratulate myself to really get over the EMO thingy feeling already. I'm a happy girl!

I was even happier when KUEY CHAP greeted me during dinner. Back to Gabby's place and then finally we all went home at 1 plus!! Its 24 hrs AT GABBY's place... I'm really so happy to have them ard during my super emo days and I really must say.. I'm super fine now!!

WELL.. a special note to you:
I didnt want to spread any BAD comments about anything. You dun have to CALL me in the morning to ask me questions that doesnt REGARD me but yet PISSES ME! Can you seriously grow up and THINK hard if this had to be you instead? Listening to all ur 'CAN U FORGIVE' questions in the morning seriously makes me detest you even more. LOOK.. I'm not even gonna victimized myself for you. If I have known you're such a person.. I WOULDNT even be so stupid to listen to ur nonsense again. I really regretted having this relationship started. Blame it on my stupidity but but but... I'm not gonna be stupid ANYMORE.. and let u affect my life.. and my circles of wonderful frens. I'm not gonna hate you but I just dun feel like seeing u and PLEASE.. I DUN HATE ANYONE.. stop making me sound so bloody evil. Enuff is enuff.. lets just put a full stop to it!

OK! I'm tired!!
Some really HAPPY photos!!
I'm finally TALL!! HAHAHHAA!
A really happy me.. Yippie!!

Clubbing.. Clubbing...
CLUBBING AT DBL 0!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment