Monday, June 23, 2008

Why are things like THAT..

I woke up.. feeling all refreshed and ready for a perfect day ahead and thats when a msg came and made me all PISSED! WHY?? I tried to be all cool with it and soon my temper rises and I flare up like a volcano.

I seriously dunno what the hell is this.. What you actually want me to do? If you want me to be the evil person.. THEN I think u seriously did it lor. Ah..

I felt so bad after saying those words.. then I fell asleep for just 15 mins and then woke up due to a dream.

A dream that was so nice. I saw u in the dream.. you were at my place hugging me.. telling me you were all along kidding me.. and that you love me most. I told myself in the dream that this wont be a dream.. and kept kicking myself to be woken up.. to proof I'm really not dreaming and then... lalala.. I was really dreaming!!

So thats when.. I woke up.. telling myself.. I've to be firm this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment