Sunday, June 22, 2008

Soccer @ the Cage

GAB.. find the title familier? HAHAHHAa.. I'm currently at Gab's place and since I'm so lazy to do anything now.. I think I just blog at his place.

I thought I was suppose to be slacking my whole day home miserably but I ended up.. with kervin and JJ for dinner at the prawn fishing area. Mummy came with Jie jie after that and we had a short cutesy chat over dinner.

Went along with them to watch how the guys plays soccer at the CAGE. I felt a little emotional initially but after a conversation on the phone.. I felt like HEY... I'm getting on pretty fine with everything actually. I dun feel anything bad like really suddenly.. and was laughing my ass off at Kervin and Gabby's jokes. Well.. I'm really seriously forgetting about everything I should remember.

They are all playing MJ now.. and as for me.. I guess I should stop MAHJONG soon before my bank acct cries for help. Waiting for Italy vs spain. *slaps* 1 more hr to go!!

Oh.. I really wanna thank Gab and JJ like seriously!! U guys are really really very very very and I MEAN VERY... nice to me when I was super super super DOWN. It was because of all my frens that made me laugh to the fullest. I took the car out yesterday even though I know I wasnt in the state to drive. REason so was because I felt like speeding a little and enjoy the loud music and wind blowing from the sun roof and windows. Well..however, I nearly bang my dad's car a couple of times too and I must say that all these fright did indeed make me forget abt him completely for that moment. But it was fun.. lar.. and I bet JJ and Gab loves the crusing function too right? Haha.. And I felt so pai seh that they have to send me home still even though I'm driving cause.. I CANNOT PARK lar!! So tweet right? HAhaha!

Ok.. there's tuition and KTV after that with the lovelies.. *yawn* gonna go have some sleep first.

No comments:

Post a Comment