Sunday, June 22, 2008

A new life

I promised myself and everyone that I will revert back to normal by 23/06/08 00 00hrs. It was suppose to be our 11 mths today but instead of celebrating, I'm actually sorting out my emotions.

Instead of knowing what is happening and why its happening.. I will only asked myself How I'm coping! I'm starting to improve on my diet and sleep already.. SEE.. I even stayed home today!!

Dbl 0 was hell last week.. Shan't elaborate much cause its so not worth remembering what's happening on that day. Its back to work and fun tomorrow and school starts 1 week after tomorrow. Totally cant wait for this very day cause I will be seeing new mates(cause I repeated)!! Its back to Law n Management acct!! Grr!! Gonna see how well I scored this time when I'm single! Teehee!

Gtg now! Cherrio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment