Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thank You messages.

After so many days of outings and fun.. I finally thought it through. No use crying over someone who doesnt appreciate anything. And if he dares to say hurting words and feels not commited after 10 mths of pain.. then thats just show that he's not responsible and I cant live with a guy who is like that. A leopard will never change its spot so.. forget it! I'm trying hard to put everything that belongs to him away. I dun even intend to meet him to get my stuff back.. decided to forgo my stuff.

I had a great chat with daddy last night when I got home. I felt that I have disappoint him as a daughter. He finally told me the words that struck me hard.. that how naughty I m. We ended the whole thing by having a big daddy baby hug and I slept really soundly that night. Daddy words always works when it comes to such situation.




Apart from all these drama mama stuff.. I'm still on the verge of HAPPINESS. Met Van van up for some drinking session with her bf and her bf Type R cousin. Nothing much.. just that I felt that drinking and smoking at the same time makes u HIGHER. Bought a pack to try if it will help me drown my sorrows but well.. it did make me feel sleepy in the end for 5 hrs.


AND then I woke up, feeling fearful that I'm all alone! Thank god I have friends like Gabby and rest.. cause there's GYM SESSION to drown my sorrows again. It was a short one cause I was too tired and Gab was too hungry. We went to hougang mall after that to get the ingredients ready for COOKING! We are totally like having our fun.. with 3 girls doing the cooking and GABBY ka-jiaoing us. Kervin join us and we all slack at gabby's place for the whole day till night. I finally finished my meal and have ample sleep at gabby's place. LIKE FINALLY. Hurray!!!!
The things we need for our cooking.
See the mess we created!!...But then.. Gab parents were still all so cool with us messing their kitchen...
And the best part was.. I was rewarded by BOY BOY a ferrario Rocher for my hard work!! OK.. delicious meal!!
But I realise.. I just did the washing and chopping!! Hm... but well.. much appreciated!! And check this out.. its Tooo Tooo Train and Vroom Vroom cars that we are eating.

It was movie after that with keegay, JJ, Mich, Kailiang and his gf, kervin, Jia hui and gab. The movie was really hilarious but I guess i wasn't in the mood and that kinda make me dun quite understand the show but still I did have a great laugh.

Really wanna thank all the pple who are like retriving me up from where I've drop. No wonder I dun tear anymore after Wed! Really love my darling lisa so much for taking half day off. I love Gabby for encouraging me to move on. I love michelle for making me feel that I'm not alone. I love Jun Jie for supporting me. I love my family members to the Xcore because they made me feel that their love is the most genuine of all.

I'm gonna revamp myself today. NEW HAIR COLOUR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment