Sunday, July 20, 2008

High on Iz's drink

I was watching SATC when JJ called and he gave me a nice 5 mins to GET CHANGED. I quickly grab my usual tube dress and ZOOM.. he was already at my lobby waiting for me.

Met up with Iz and Kooichi at some void deck and IZ was doing his mixing. I'm always a fan of IZ's alcohol mixing. He's really good at it.. and he's improving. I dun mind being a guinea pig for his mix. I had only 3 cups of alcohol and I'm feeling the HEAT!! WHY?/ Ha.. because the drink is just like Iz.. VERY tricky. The drink taste like NOTHING when u drank it.. but actually.. its quite strong. Pple actually puke drinking his drink. Tee hee... we played Texas holdem and I must say its fun! I didnt know that texas holdem can be that fun! I drank 1 cup of super thick mixed and that cause my whole FACE to go all red. I even fell down la.. super TAK GLAM lar.. and nope. not because I was drunk.. but because the floor was slippery.. still DAMN UNGLAM!! I know.. kooichi and rest are LAUGHING at me.. grr!!

I dunno why but I guess having such simple life can be quite fun actually. I love talking to Kooichi and gang.. their life kinda make me realise I miss out quite alot actually. I might be working at borders to earn some extra moolahs to go thailand with Iz and rest b4 my bday.. I dun mind being the only girl even if that means I have to have a room by myself.. it should be fun. SAvE more moolahs!!!

Msn have been having lots of Display pic on weddings. Alot of my frens have started settling themself down. I'm really envious of them.. of course but.. I believe I have yet to find the mr right? For now.. I'm happy with everything!!! OH.. 2 more mths to my lovely 22nd bday.. Cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment