Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shopping spree with the family..

I was at MOS last night. It was fun but well.. clubbing has always been the same esp. when u're doing the same with the cool clicks.

So I was home at 6am. Slept till 9am. I must admit I was abit EMO this morning esp. when some messages greeted me at 6 plus. BUT I told myself to be strong and nv get bothered by all the unhappy events and so.. I was UP at 9 plus.. BATHED and.. OUT with the parents at 11am.

Daddy was telling us that there's a promotion on ACER lappie and he was planning to take a look at it.. but who knows.. he bought one for my sis. Grrr! But well.. it has a free gift of a SPEAKER and I'm seriously in need of a SPEAKER and so.. I KOPE the speaker away from her.

We had our lunchie at Ah Moy Street.. and as usual.. we queue nearly an HOUR on that stupid fish soup. 1 HOUR OF STANDING AND WAITING OK!! I guess its fantastic cause of the sweat u have shed while waiting for it. Anyway, it took us 15 mins to finish up that 1 hr long waiting FISH SOUP and the best thing is.. ITS NOT CHEAP AT ALL... $10 for a bowl of normal fish soup with egg roll.

Daddy then drove down to Marina Square to do our shopping spree on BOLSTER and PILLOWS. He had some vouchers to clear and so.. we all made a trip down just to buy PILLOWS and BOLSTERS. Total damage on Pillows and 1 BOLSTER plus some pillow protecter is $200. GAWD!! I dun wanna grow old man..!

Sis with the Bolster. I made her carry it and she looks like a bolster warrior. She was super happy with the lappie purchase that daddy bought for her even till now. Hm... I'm totally JEALOUS!!

DAddy then drove down to Carrefour. We were wondering what daddy is up to now cause.. daddy hates Carrefour on SUNDAY. And like what we expected, he actually bought another acer lappie at Carrefour. Woo hoo!! Mummy and I was snatching for the lappie of course.. but I guess.. we both lost and daddy.. claims.. ITS HIS!! And yes.. The whole car was flooded with our purchase. The boot was filled with PILLOWS and Bolster and a laptop. The car seat is filled with passengers and pillows and another lappie AGAIN. BUT WE WERE ALL VERY SATISFIED!!

I was telling Kooichi the other time that he's really a very good influence. I felt a certain love for the family suddenly. The way I converse with my dad is like so way different and I must say.. he seriously love me more now. Sis and DAD were like putting their hands on my shoulder cause I guess my height make a very good arm rest!! Many would wonder why KOOICHI right? HA.. I always envy Kooichi love for his family members. How he takes photo of his grandma and that WAH SU KA LI sign, how he brings his both brothers out, how he is so proud of his brothers, how he talks to his mummy and many more.

Its great spending quality time with the family... at least.. I dun need to spend a single cent with them.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment