Friday, July 25, 2008

Girlie days..

Its a RAINING thursday.. and VAN took bus 132 to my place for some girly entertainment. The last time for such entertainment will be when I'm in SECONDARY SCH? Tee hee.. anyway, I went to pick Van up from the bus stop and we drove down to Ave 4 to get our dinner.

And so.. Girly session started with phototaking session in my untidy room. We have hell lots of fun.. and Van loves my dressing table which I dunno why.. but I love her room more than anything.. so Princessy!!

















Guess whose eyes are these.. Tee hee!!



Ok.. abit obvious right!! Well.. My eyes are like so round.. and her eyes are like. so sharp! I can totally conclude that Van can act as someone's mistress in mediacorp. Hahaha!




Here's a video of our crazy dance!! Haha! I love u my dearest VANNIE!! Hihi and Hey Hey! *huggies*

No comments:

Post a Comment