Monday, June 16, 2008

Updates with PHOTOS


So here are the photos. Firstly.. its lionel koh with his Botak head. Lol.. one more bodak added to the bodak list. Hehe.. everyone looks alike now. Hope u are having a wonderful lovely time in YANKEE now. :)

And these are the food we had together with JJ on friday. The Stingray is nice yet too spicy. The fishball stall are WELL-KNOWN for its balls.. haha.. and we had that yummilicious claypot rice. Having Baby and JJ ard for dinner just reminds me of the BKK trip we went the other time. Sigh...!! Jj was like our son for that night.

OK!! I'm so gonna blog abt this photo man. THANKS to MR GABRIEL EE BING DE that my dearest baby is like so STUCK and GLUED to this game. PURSUIT FORCE!! Its all abt police chasing after thief or something lidat. Grr... baby is like so HAPPY with the game that he plays it in the CAR, on the dining table, while walking and during his shitting process. AND YES.. I was neglected most of the time... its great if I'm playing mj but when I'm not.. it just suck! Hahhaa... I'm so gonna kick gabby's ass for this great recommendation. Baby was telling me that he's so gonna thank gab for that wonderful recommendation and I WAS like.. SO IT was HIS IDEA LAR... grrr...(*punch the wall)!

Its monday and I'm like freaking bored!! Yawn... viwawa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment