Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy.WeekEnD

I'm seriously having the most ultimate weekend I ever had. Well well.. looks like every weekend seems lovely except those without baby with me. WHATEVER.. So.. baby book out on Thursday evening. I rush like mad since I had to head to sch on thursday for the enrolment thingy.

I was seriously FAMISHED when I met baby. TO make things worst we made 2 trips to and fro AMK central cause we forgotten to bring the non camera phone for Lionel Koh who is serving the nation on FRIDAY. We went to J8 to do last minute shopping for LIONEL KOH.. and FINALLY.. after so long.. I can have my DINNER! It was settled at TPY lor 8. The food was fine but the company we had was helluva fun.

Drinking is a must have for the boy here. We made a trip to boat Quey but realise it was WILD HOGS that lionel koh wants to go. Well well.. WILD HOGS.. was seriously an EYE OPENER for me. Its a Phillipine kinda pub.. but well.. NOT REALLY THAT CLEAN. I was the only DECENT girl over there I suppose. Though baby felt a little uneasy with my presence but seriously.. I'm ALRIGHT! It was rather hilarious to see how hum sup man can get and hwo DARING and poor thing some of the ladies there were. There was this ang mo that just grope the ladies breast under her blouse and he didnt even just stop there.. he continue himself by putting his hands under her skirt. I was freaking FREAKED OUT! Drank quite abit over there and then accompanied Jun Jie for some karaoka over to the other side of the alley. Left the guys for their own drinking session while I had fun with jj with songs and Tiger. Thank god that the guys I know wasnt hum sup like that ang mo. ITS really ULTIMATE.

We got home at 4 plus and I woke up at 6 to find myself feeling abit uneasy. I guess its the mixture of alcohol. My stomach felt bloated and I was having a headache. I spent my night playing diner dash on the PSP. Slept for only 3 hrs for the whole night I guess. Despite being so tired, we still made our trip down to army market to get baby's stuff done and then off to Suntec for IT show. I was really so tired that I slept ASAP after boarding the bus. Dinner was settled with Jun Jie and baby at TPY again.. but this time was at another side of TPY. Nice nice. Met up with Kervin and Gab for mahjong and we had loadza fun. Laugh until I roll on the floor and kept banging my fist on the floor. Everyone had their fun I guess.

Went over to Andre place for soccer. I was really too tired that I K.Oed after a few mins. 4-1 was the score for netherlands and france. It was really one helluva fun night. Gtg rest.. seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment