Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogging time

Hm.. what a boring Wednesday it is. The weather isnt helping much when I've already slept for 8 hrs. I have been really a pig recently. Sleeps are like NEVER ENOUGH for me and I dunno why. I have completed on my storybook. Nothing else to read already. The ending was EXPECTED and I was quite disappointed with the ending but still its a good book. AND FINALLY... I spotted that word "FELLATIO" in a storybook. Sigh.. I felt so embarrassing when I come across this word in the book cause of that IRRITATING CARD I made for Kooichi. I dun wish to remember that awkward scene but Shit.. its still stuck in my head. LOL.

Ok.. so I've got some really funny photos to share with everyone. Sigh.. I think I'm getting OLD already. I'm no longer addicted to snapping self shots and beautiful images. I'm like addicted to snapping candid shots and stuff.. SHAIT... whats wrong with me but well.. at least these pictures leave some wonderful memories just like BEN's 18th bday. Gee hee!

Let first start with this KOTEX look-a-like marshmellow. Gab was telling us the other time how he threw the packet when he thought was a sanitary pad. lol.. I thought it was too.. but well.. we ate the whole packet of PAD in within a min. Lol. I brought home one for remembrance and sigh.. I lost 50 bucks right after that in mahjong.

It was Mahjong week for us last week. We were like ADDICTS. It was at Eluether's BBQ at his place. He chose to bbq on the second floor and we have to play Mahjong right next to it. The whole house was smokey but we still die die must play mahjong. SO... Kervin had his mask on while playing mahjong. Really smart of him to think of that but.. yet silly for us to laugh at. I lost again that night and thats when baby warn me NOT TO PLAY MJ for the time being. Shait.. i guess so too... My patient level isnt there for the week.

Lionel Koh will be serving the nation on FRIDAY. Met up with him on MONDAY for dinner. kooichi came along and we bump onto Iz. Lionel Koh and Iz went for his haircut and we actually wanted to take over the shaver to shave Lionel koh's HEAD but well... he's too vain for us to try and the aunty was afraid that WE will spoil the shaver... GRRR!!

LK went to town and JJ needs the internet access cause his cute naughty neice went to pour orange juice onto the router. We went over to Iz's place. This photo was taken when he was shaving with a BRAUN shaver. Find it rather hilarious cause I hardly sees my fren shave using a electronic shaver apart from my dad.

Tuesday!! Baby wasnt suppose to be out that day. BUT his love for his brother didnt stop him from having his nights off. Being his one and only 24/7 dearie, I had to pick him up from his camp again and drive him back home to change. We made our plans to head to town to meet kooichi after his.. *ahem* DATE lar.
I find this erm... SPECS? rather cool. But well.. WHOEVER can see with this man. Still.. Kooichi totally suits this so much. Sigh.. Kayne west, right K? Hahahah! K.. K... k... k!!
Kooichi's Aviator. GAWD.. it looks like so RAY BAN lar.. but well... I failed having that cool image I suppose. Sigh.. and I was so dress down dat day. Oh shait... I seriously need a HAIR THERAPY. Gosh..!

Baby had his turn and I find it rather cool and cute. BUMBLEBEE.... erm.. WAIT.. doesnt he looks like.. that guy... that guy.... IN SSDC?? DRIVING TEST INSTRUCTOR!! Haha! But well.. he still has his cool in everything he wears. AND.. I'm proud of him when the waiter asked him where he got his tees from. Woo hoo... pple actually SPOT his stuff k.

Alrighty.. I'm done with all the blabberings. Sigh.. off for more aCCTs and TUITION. Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment