Monday, June 9, 2008

A buzzy day

Woke up today feeling all FRESH guess that was because I had been sleeping like SO MANY TIMES that I hardly can remember exactly how many times I have slept at baby's place. I packed my dressing table and my dressing cabinet AGAIN. Pack all my notes and had my list of things to get b4 school starts. YES.. I'm all ready for the battle already.

Went for my tuition and time pass quite fast cause I was having a revision on FRACTION. Thank god that my student understands what message I was conveying. Called Lionel Koh to meet up for dinner cause mummy went for Mahjong session.

It was a great meetup session cause we had our chats with KOOICHI. Bump onto Iz and Junjie came along. Aw...wee!! Walk ard Junction 8 and I finally got my pink file. I'm gonna do my revision so very soon but first I have got to sort the notes and tab the LAW book.

Alright... I gtg now. Am at Iz house staring at Junjie doing the project. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment