Friday, June 6, 2008

Sex and the City


Firstly, will like to apologise to Regi, Mel and Jane for not watching SATC with the SATC members. I know I know.. I'm playing out once again. Movie with Syl, Lisa, Gab, HF, Zw, Racheal and baby was great too. The movie was a nicely 2.15 hrs long.. the guys had a hard time sitting still but the girls had no problem with all the PRADAs, Gucci and LV on the screen.

I'm totally so into the show that I cried when MR BIG left Carrie and cried again when Carrie was sad abt the failed marriage and then cried again when they got back. I laugh when Lily said SEX and samantha had sushi on her body and how Samantha tried to endure herself from SEX with another guy. The brands that appear in that show was way TOO MUCH to be named. I love that show so much.. no wonder GRACE was all for it when she first watched that show. Well.. the guys enjoyed themselves too I HOPE though they keep insisting its a GIRL kinda show. HELL NO!!! I think they should understand about the love relationship the movie is really to show. Whatever it is... GIRLS... if u havent watch that movie.. PLEASE DRAG ur bf or admirer or gfs to WATCH IT! ITs a must watch show.

Alright.. I'm back to baby's place for sleepover. Tomorrow will be a long long day again. Eluther's bbq tomorrow for the evening.. MAHJONG!!!!! PLease.. lemme win back some money this timee!! Maleh maleh hom........mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Alright...gtg now.. for my beauty sleep!! Nights pple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment