Monday, June 16, 2008

He did it once again

I didnt even had a wink at all last night. WHAT a drama night I had and it cause me.. to revert back to SINGLE. I find it rather a joke cause seriously.. I dun know whats up in a GUY's mentality. I have tried my best to sustain this relationship. Things I never dare to try b4.. I TRIED in this relationship and hoping that my baby will loves me more and will not have wierd thinkings.. BUT then I failed.

NOPE.. we did not have a major quarrel even a MINOR. It just happens like a snap! I dunno to hate or love him. I was so upset that i had to wake my sis up and cry cause I never thought this would happen to me today. Everyone even myself thought its alright for the both of us but.. I guess we are all wrong cause he did it again.

I'm not gonna fall into this hole ever again. I'm putting in alot of effort mending the hole we used to dig and NOW.. its repeating itself again. WHY? Why must I have such endings when I'm like the bestest gf u have? I'm always proud of u and WHY.. why must u prove to me that u're not worth to be proud. Why is it that after what has happen.. u can sleep like a dead log? Am I really that bad?

I dunno what to do right now? I seriously feel like shooting myself right in my head for answers. What's wrong with guys nowadays. I'm starting to lost the trust in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment