Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let's go kai kai..

Oh well.. like I said in my previous post, I woke up damn early for my dearest. Met up with him only at about 10am. Slack ard at his place while his parents bought us lunch. We were both really tired but that didn't stop us from heading out.




We wore our couple tee's the first time together after we got that from bkk last year. YEA.. my colour came out already and that's cause I wore so many times without making baby wore it and thats cause BABY thinks its queer to wear the same tee. I dun really think that its that wierd lar. As long as u have confidence in bringing the love out instead of stares.. I GUESS IT SHOULD BE ALRIGHT. And we are not wearing tees that are obiang or so whatever.. we are wearing 'THE STROKE' tee ok. But well.. he was really sweet to wear it out for me yesterday at least. AND we wore it together when we had dinner with his parents too.. and all the way until he send me home. WOO... total AWESOME.

We headed down to queensway to get my PSP and also my long waited FBT shorts. I finally found one tat really rox. Not the usual FBT.. but one that looks a little special. Bought my PSP at some shop in QUEENSWAY. I seriously think girls sucks when it comes to buying game. Thank god that I have baby with me. The man was asking me if I wanna get the us set cause China set is lousy and stuff.. I guess if without baby presence.. I WILL GET THE US SET lor. There was another girl who was getting a psp and she was con to GETTING THE US set. The us set unlike the China ones.. are definitely better but what's the need of getting a better psp when u're actually MODDING it and warranty are said to be void when u mod the set. AND.. there's only BLACK in us set whereas china set has so many colours for me to choose. And like what baby said, if its so easy to be spoilt then why are everyone BUYING the china set. HOW TRUE!!! I guess girls just dun analyse that when it comes to buying GAMES. Sigh.. reminds me of that NDS that I was cheated. Grrr...

We went down to IKEA to shop ard. They were having some renovation and everything was so cramp up. Nothing much to see except BEDS and SOFA beds cause baby is intending of getting ONE! YES.. the current one that we are sleeping is a pathetic SINGLE size bed. I swear I always get punches ard my face and body when we are both sleeping. I feel like as if the husband n wife are shopping for their flat or something cause baby was so engrossed with the measuring and stuff.. while I plonk myself onto the beds and sofa bed trying to feel its comfortness. We still havent decide any specific one yet but one thing we realise was.. THE I TOUCH we bought could just gotten us a bed or a TV or a PSP. HAHHAAH!

Took a long bus ride home and finally WE COULD HAVE OUR SLEEP when his brother knocks on our door and ask us to get our ass out for dinner with the parents. Urgz... WE didn't get a wink and we are all set to get out for dinner. We were so tired that we doze off in the car to and fro. The dinner was settled at bugis and it was uberlicious. Home at 9pm and we were checking out on other beds. He sent me off at 10.30pm and that's my sunday.

Woo.. this weekend came and gone within a flesh. I didnt even know it's actually over. I had too much fun that I just realise the results are gonna be out very soon. WHATEVER liao lar.. I know I'm so gonna fail 2 sub this sem. Fuck it.. not gonna bother abt it like seriously.

OK.. mummy and sis are addicted to the psp. WHAT ABT ME? I havent get to play it yet. Grr...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment