Saturday, May 31, 2008

THE POWER OF LOVE...

Yesterday was helluva fun. Gab and rest came over to my place for MJ. Initial plan was to play wii and then mahjong but cause we met up LATE.. everything was delay. NOW U know why I set 4-5pm? Cause I know we will meet only at 6pm. HAHA. And after the waiting and EATING.. its time for party at my place. They took photos at my place as if we went on a excursion tour. 4 cameras ok!! When we are about to start WII.. Some of them was making noise of not PLAYING WII but mahjong. So.. being the usual ADDICT here, we played MAHJONG without touching WII.

Joanna left after heating up her ass at my place for 1 hr. If only she could stay longer then she could have seen how Syl have to pay 3 players for a ZHA HU, how we do our signature dance, how we sang so many irritating songs, how gab and I love and hate each other and the treat that I treated them cause I'm the winner.

I guess Mahjong could just instantly change my life. I simply love mahjong so much lar and BATHING MAHJONG's do helps.. SEE.. it makes me win. We might be playing later again at gab house this time.. but its still not confirm.

Oh.. and I had only 3 hrs of sleep for the night. I hate the bio clock of mine. It just wakes me up darn early EVERYTIME baby is booking out. I can feel super tired and all but wakes up 1 hr b4 baby books out. I HATE IT!

Might be buying psp later for mummy. I want the red one so badly but its out of stock in many places. Gheesh... SIGH.. gtg go get changed for a SUNDAY spree. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment