Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OPERATION reviews

It was a half an hr operation on 14 May 2008. Being the timid me just felt so scared that I couldnt resist the fearness in me. Went town to meet my favourite JIE MEI.. aka Shaye Chen Ying Jie for some pre op stress SHOPPING spree. I wasnt really in the mood to get anything cause GSS is coming. Shaye was like telling me to get that KATE MOSS shorts that cost a nicely 83 bucks at top short cause he thinks I have legs that should be flaunt.







Hell loads of photos of us cause I realise that we didnt really have any nice pictures of the both of us. He really made my day by cracking jokes and making me laugh all day. He had to leave for gym and I had to leave to meet the girls for ICE CREAM at suntec.

I had my fun with the girls like totally. Suppose to head out with them to Timbre but I had to head home to rest so.. bid my farewell.. and tra lala!

I slept pretty well last night but woke up pretty reluctantly like a child knowing her doom day is here. Went to have a hot bath and read my newly bought storybook. Kinder quarrelled with my dad cause I seriously think he's a lousy DADDY. I asked him if he's sending us to the hospital and guess what this lousy dad can actually say to me..
Daddy: YOU DIDNT ASK ME TO SEND AT ALL. YOU CANT ASSUME THAT I WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE TO SEND U THERE.
Oh gawd.. I dun think I SHOULD even asked cause isnt that what a FATHER SHOULD DO? Its that sentence that made me think hard on being FILIAL PIETY towards him. I teared obviously.. and its not cause of the harsh manner but because I realised the position of myself in him. Lousy DADDY.

Dad drop us mummy n I off at TTSH. I was really scared at that point of time. Mummy was really sweet to cheer me up. Saw that rojak lady that we used to frequent at the operation ward. Mummy talked to her and all of them saw me TEAR. Lol. The nurses were realy nice with their comforting words. I was then pushed to the operating theatre. Everyone knew I was nervous.. even the anestatic doctor was asking me to cool my nervous down cause she couldnt find my nerve. She was really gentle and I felt no pain in all the injections. I couldnt believe the power of local anestatic at first..but was really amazed by how fast i was KNOCKED OUT. When I woke up, I'm DONE. I was in dazed and told the nurse very randomly that I DREAMT OF SHOPPING.. and she laugh. I was feeling all happy after the OP.







The operation went well.. and I'm all happy again. I asked the nurse to call for my mum like a small girl. Mummy came and for that moment.. I realise I actually love her alot. Mummy was talking to Zhiwei when I'm in the toilet. She manage to get Zhiwei to pick us up. I know everyone will laugh when anyone sees this.. but..
MY MUM THINKS ZHIWEI is handsome. Hahah! WE went for lunch tgt and my mum ask him to be her god son. Hahhaa! That's HOT! Anyway.. I really thank Mr Zhiwei for being such a great pal.. I really appreciate it. :) Check out all the sick pale face of me without make out. My hair was in a great MESS. The needle is like really a plastic tube. Damn PAIN when it was removed. BUT EVERYTHING IS FINE! I was so bubbly after the op as if a new life has develop.



Fifi is back for more action. :) I wanna take this opportunity to really thank My baby, my lovely mum, Zhiwei, Shaye, Lisa and like so many friends for the concern. Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment