Sunday, May 11, 2008

Presents from baby..

And so.. baby is back from that stinky TAIWAN. I felt a little excited on that day of his arrival and that's not MAINLY because of his return but because his parents is picking ME UP at my house to the airport. I manage to give myself some courage to chat with his parents to sort of BOND the relationship! Thank god that it WORKED! I feel a little easy with his parents now.. YIPPIE! We waited for his arrival for ALMOST 2 hrs.. and thats cause his dad got the wrong timing and flight number. When he finally came out.. it was already 2 plus in the morning.

Baby was so excited about telling us his wonderful trip that he blabber non stop till we reach AMK AVE 4! I made him show me everything he bought for me at 3am.. and I'm pretty happy with all the purchase. HE BOUGHT ME THE MOST STUFF ok..



He has gotten me a bag, shorts(which fits me fabulously) and a pair of shoes. Though the purchases seems aiighhhtts.. but still I LOVE it lots and.. I'm really so proud of my baby. *muacks*

He had to book in on Thursday morning and so.. we parted after celebrating his younger brother birthday at some hotel. I'm so happy that I'm PART OF THE LEE family already.. Whoo hoo!!

Exams finally ended on FRIDAY! OH MY.. I wouldnt want to comment anything much on that stinky accts.. I'm SURE gonna fail for that paper.. its like so tough! Went to town with the gang to have lunch at CRYSTAL JADE! Headed for some shopping spree after lunch and I bought a tee from F21. I was pretty shock with my weight lost acually.. i weigh a nicely 40kg now and yes.. baby was like questioning me on why I lost so much weight when he saw me on TUESDAY!

Alright.. here's a top that I so wanna get from ZARA. I think it looks perfect on me.. but the price is like 40 bucks and knowing that GREAT SPORE SALE is coming.. I guess I shall just wait patiently for it and PURCHASE it without any comtemplation. And check out my bling bling slippers which I simply adore so much! Bought it at Pazzion!


Met up with Zw after that to accompany him. He's like a really sweet friend alright. He gotten me a HELLO KITTY chocolates and a keychain. He called me when he's back and never fails to shock me with his "I'm on my way to your house" surprises. He was nice enuff to accompany me to wait for my dearest baby to come and I bought another top while shopping with him. Bought it because he was telling me.. HOW NICE IT IS! Hahaha! Met up with Sylvester for his dinner. Finally get to set my foot into that famous jap restaurant at far east. My sis was telling me how great it is.. its call nanbahteh or something lidat. The grilled food is really good.. and BOSS SYL sort of treated us for those grilled food.. which total up to a nicely 80 bucks for just a few dishes.

Finally got to see my baby. Wanted to watch Harold and kumar with the bros actually. BUT.. the tickets were sold out. I even changed into my newly bought F21 tee so that I wont feel cold with that dress I wore that day. We changed plans to Prawn Fishing instead.. till 2am in the morning. Baby seems to enjoy it but.. sigh.. I was the MAN for that day.. I had to put baits for him and even carry the prawn for JJ n rest to take out for me.. HAHHA!




Saturday was spent at HAJI LANE! Oh my god.. the clothes there are seriously.. AWESOME! I totally love the clothes there.. but the prices are abit steep. Manage to find this shop called MDSCOLLECTIONS which seriously.. I MUST TELL U... it totally ROX! The clothes are like so nice and CHEAP. Bought a Jumper suit for just 32 bucks. Great buy for the day.My overall purchases for the week.



And then.. (drum rolls).. baby finally gotten me my Longchamp bag. *muacks muacks muacks* I was seriously having a hard time choosing the colours.. and finally.. I think I love this colour more than anything. I felt so HAPPY when he present me this wonderful gift. I totally hearts my baby to Xcore!

oh.. and LISA! Congrats on having a sweetheart now! I'm really happy for u yea? SO HAPPY that I didnt bear to throw away this handmade card for u for vday. HaHa! i'm still keeping it till the day u collect it. :)

Alright.. thats the end of my happy weekend. My sunday was spent with baby and his family at BODAK JONES celebrating mummy's day.

The surgery is on WEDNESDAY! I'm really scared about it.. but having so many presents and friends to cheer me up.. I guess I just cant wait to get my ass out of the surgery and meet all of them up. SATC babes.. lets go watch SATC tgt!! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment