Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jobless

Goshie.. I'm a jobless women now. Totally need to START working but wth.. is the economic SO BAD that they dun wanna employ such standard people like me.

Since I'm jobless, I shall make myself even poorer. GSS is near and I totally cant wait for it to HAPPEN. Baby and I have plan to make our THURsDAY and FRIDAY free to shop till we drop. Oh, baby will be taking leave next thursday and Friday and we are so gonna plan it wisely. I really feel like heading to JB to do my nails on thursday. WE shall see man! Friday will definitely be shopping shopping and more shopping. I wanna get that zara top.

I'm so gonna dye my hair next week. Baby is like the sweetest bf I SWEAR! He said he wants to subsidise me on the hair dye and buy me stuff. YIPPIE! Oh.. and did I tell u that I wanna get a gucci hp strap. baby is looking for me now. HOW SWEET AEH!

UOB just send me a new debit card. Its a yearly subcription of 20 bucks. Sigh.. should I get it anot? Still ponding! But the privilleges are really good for cathay cinema and stuff! Urgs...

No comments:

Post a Comment