Saturday, May 17, 2008

A happy short weekend

Time flies like a bullet train I SWEAR. ITs like sunday now and baby is doing his COS shit again. Met up with Anne on Friday for some shopping spree but sigh.. couldnt get anything I like cause GSS sale jsut kept reminding me not to SPLURGE. I made my trip down to GUCCI to check out those HP strap.. Holy gracious me.. Its 280 bucks for a STRAP.

I guess I will buy it next time when I'm richer.. totally not now. I seriously salute those who is willing to splurge on it.

Anyway, Friday night was MEETUP with the BF. The awesomely sweet coated baby actually plan to catch a movie so RANDOMLY. Its not always that he will get so enthu about watching movies so.. he actually BOOKED the tickets for a 9 plus show named " WHAT HAPPEN IN VEGAS " That show was really.. way facinating. Its hilarious and we were laughing all along. The story ended up quite expectedly so.. 7/10 popcorns for it. We had hans for dinner and walked ard marina. There are like so many things to SHOP ok.. my legs are getting fitter for that 1 week shopping spree. Home sweet home after that.. and that marks our friday.

Saturday was spent at his place rOTTing. It was online shopping cum incessant talking and SLEEPING till the clock strikes 7 and we are off for dinner at novena chicky rice. Home after that and KO-ed at 12am. Though it may sound boring but at least I have my bf to spend with. Wee woo weet!

PHOTOS!!






And on the random note, have I ever mention to u guys.. my nails ROX but sigh.. that was b4 the operation. I had no choice but to clean it away. Aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment