Monday, May 26, 2008

And so..

And so..

I have been feeling rather moody recently. Exam results are coming out next week and hell am I NOT feeling prepared at all. I'm having the PRE exam result syndrome again. But well.. like how I always comfort myself.. I've tried my very best already.

And So..

I felt so moody yesterday dat NOTHING make me happy and that include shaye's presence. I felt so bad declining everything he wants. This is so NOT me and I think I'm just being a spoilt brat.

And So..

Zhiwei and rest came back yesterday from their Redang trip. He called me at abt 12 plus and he was telling me how great REDANG was.. I'm JEALOUS! But well.. I'm not someone who lurves the sun so much so apart from the fun, I guess its still ok to give it a miss. Now that they are back, we can plan for our dinner TRIP for the girls.

AND SO...

Lisa just hung up the phone on me cause irritating Syl called her. How could she ditch me for him. I'm so sad and ANGRY lisa.. for that.. 1 MACDONALD meal.

And so..

I have nothing to do for the day. Guess I will shop for my psp online. Uber boring to the max. Weight drop back to where it suppose to be and it clearly shown how the weight increases.. LIONEL LEE YONG YEE!!!!

And so..
BBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment