Sunday, May 25, 2008

And So I'm here once again.

Some really overdued photos found in my camera.








Last week was really hell LOADZA fun. It's so fun that I couldn't even keep track of the date, time and even day.
On Wednesday, I drove down to baby's camp for the first time with my mum presence of course.. to pick him up. I wasnt really familier with YISHUn area and so he took over the wheels and drove both mummy and I to some coffee shop to have Chicky rice. Walked ard some shopping center and we headed home after that. After sending mummy off, I took over the wheels to his place and once again.. I parked perfectly into the slot. After changing, I drove down to pick Iz and Kooichi up to eluther's 22nd bday bash at Loyang. Alright.. I must admit that my driving isnt 100 percent zai yet but still I made it ALL THE WAY to Loyang.


Oh.. here's a photo of syl. He wants me to post this photo up to show how emo he gets when lisa went off with her bf. @#$#$@$%$%.. a pity that he did not be an actor for SURIA channel. Sigh...



We had Mahjong at Eluther's chalet and we won 10 bucks. It was really fun playing the guys esp. Kervin, JunJie and Zw and yes.. IZ. I can totally feel the tension playing with them.. and this is really what I call.. MAHJONG. As baby have to leave early for his soccer finals. We left at 2am to my place cause there's SCV. Mummy was really nice enough to let out her room for us to watch SOCCER cause I wanna sleep and baby wanna watch tv so the perfect place to watch.. is none other than her room.

After watching that soccer match which I totally KNOCKED OUT after driving ard to so many places, we made a trip down to the macdonald near baby's place by FOOT. Its pretty a distance but we totally enjoy the trip down at 6am in the morning.

After breakfast, we headed back to his place to Zzzz. Woke up in the afternoon to have baby's haircut and then off to AMK central to watch GUARD of honour. Was suppose to catch it at night but since we were so tired.. we rather watch it right away and then head home to Zzz. Reached home and I was totally stuck with this...



Well.. I'm currently playing this fishy game which is really addictive. Since baby isnt available to entertain me.. I shall play his PSP until no batt so that he will not get to touch his game. HOW EVIL. Anyway, that photo was taken by him cause I totally ignore him like how he used to do it on me. YES.. thats me on his bed playing his PSP. Oh.. see that doggie and bear there. The dog is already 22 yr old(belongs to baby) and that bear is given to me by gab, joanna and everyone for my bday.. they are both my best frens when baby neglects me for his computer and game.


We slept early on Thursday and woke up early on friday. His parents went Batam on Friday morning and so naughty baby trick me into believing him that we will take the BUS all the way to habourfront for some shopping. I believed him and so when we went down, I was shock that he is driving down instead. I was really a happy girl..





We walked ard Vivo from 2pm till 7pm and then rush down to SENTOSA to catch that SONG OF SEA( the musical fountain). It was both of our first time there. The show was great but a little too short. LISA.. u should head there with ur bf.. TOTALLY a couple kinda thing. I was like a small girl WOWing in baby's ear. But well.. there are too many INDIANs there... watching too.



I thought I was at little india for a moment.



Baby took a photo with a background of HOW MANY InDIANS there were. We were both really crazy on a FRIDAY night. We made a stroll down to the beach and he made me walk across this bridge. I dunno why but I have got a phobia that I will fall into the sea. Hahaha.. and naughty him kept shaking that bridge. WHAT AN ASS. But it was really sweet when he kissed me on the bridge cause I told him.. HOW LOVELY it is if someone were to kiss me on a bridge.. lalala.

We took like loadza shot there as if we were one of the indian. And baby was as if the photographer of the night cause he was like playing ard the functions of my cam and HIS new lg phone. Here are some of the photos that photographer lee took. :)





I totally have loadza fun that night. We went back to my place so that I can get my dress for next day shopping spree in town. THAT's when.. I decided to sell my NDS to get a PSP. Mummy is willing to sponsor the remaining sum so.. I'm getting a PSP.

SAt was also a day filled with couple mood. Our initial purpose was to have our breakfast at somewhere near his place but we ended up at Macpherson road to eat my favourite prawn noodle. Bought lunch for his younger brother and then headed down to town with his car at 5pm. We shop like mad on GSS.. he bought quite a number of stuff and I even bought him a AGNES B tee. I bought nothing except lingerie for myself at La Senza. Headed down to Aljunied Chup Lao to have my favourite Hokkien Mee and then down to East Coast for Cheesecake cafe.



See how spoilt am I for the weekends last week. I felt so pampered that I suddenly feel like SHIT now having to revert back to my normal life. Baby wont be coming out this coming sat which means.. he wont be going down to the chalet with him.. and now I'm dun have the mood to head down anymore.. Yawns.

Though we had loadza quarrel during the few days.. but we settled it fast and in the cutest way. I miss u totally much baby.. and I cant wait to see u on WED when u book out for a short while. I wont be staying his place this week... Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment