Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a saturday..

My 2 silly babes went to rent a car for the weekends and so.. we finally get everyone's asses out to MEET. We actually wanted to jsut settle at some place to have lunch but JB came into my mind when I saw my nails CRACKED while I was bathing. Everyone was ok with the idea and WHOO HOO... off we go to JB! We dun really know our way well so we asked Ah jun to tag along to lead us the way cause REGI was scared that we go missing or something. SEE.. AH JUN is like the bestest guy friend I know. He's 24 hrs available for any kinda helpline. I really treasure him so muchie! REgi's the DRIVER! JB HERE WE COME!!!! I look like shit in the photo but seriously.. I dun really care lar! I'm like super shag after a few days of NOT HAVING enuff sleep. Really heart this grp of babes alot. SATC gang. This photo is really hilarious. Ah jun was telling us that if we pumb at this particular station in MALAYSIA.. We can go an extra further of I think 120m cause its slanted. Hahaha! THE ART OF SCIENcE!

No comments:

Post a Comment