Sunday, April 20, 2008

late night once again..

Its funny how I used to think its weird to stay up late in the night when I'm at baby's place. WE will have our shower at 4am in the morning and then chat like kids on the bed and Zzzz after bout 10 mins? I seldom stay up so late at home till recently. I will probably Ko right after 11pm .. but its like 3.40am now and I just had my shower. I reached home like 3 plus in the morning.

Its not that I like this routine or something but.. seriously.. I coulndt think of a better way to get baby outta my life for once without meeting the cliques. SAt and Sun was totally horrible. I didnt even flip a page at all.

Tuition today was terrible cause his mum was so mad at the younger brother that I bet she nearly CRIED. Now.. my tuition kid has to come to my place for tuition instead. HOW GREAT!

I got really pissed off with baby today. I feel that it was all my fault but I just couldnt bring myself to admit that it was my fault. It all started with me being ALL EMO telling him how much I miss him n GOT NO REPLIED at all till 2am in the morning. I couldnt really believe how busy a person can get while he's in taiwan. Like hello... 2AM.. isnt that so NUTS? Guess I think about him too MUCH.. that I simply couldnt resist myself to go all crazy. Ahh... WATEVER!!!

Alright.. I think I better go off to bed right now. Its monday.. like FINALLY!! 4 more days to business stats! CREDIT here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment