Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My 9 months!

Its finally our 9 mths anniversary. Messaged baby to tell him.. that its long enough to give birth to a baby already and his replied really made me smile foolishly.. cause he said something like..." OH.. I'm sure we will give birth to a handsome boy" and the first thing that came to my mind was.. WHY MUST IT BE A BOY? Haha.. but seriously.. he made me smile foolishly for the whole damn day.

Exam is on friday and I'm so NOT LOOKING FORWARD for it. I'm like probably 80 percent ready only? Sigh.. Probability just sux to the core yea? But well.. Shaye's laughter and Jac's bitching did make me feel less STRESSFUL. People there are really nice.. and there's this really cute guy who has this boy next door look really make me go Ooogaga! I'm NOT FLIRTING ok.. just admiring. I did make friend with him in the end.. cause he's one of shaye'e friend. I SWEAR.. he've got this OH SO SEXY voice.

Alrighty... I kinda lost count to how many days baby will take to come back. I guess it a approx. 13 days more? Back to books. Bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment